Tuesday morning I had my ultrasound to see our little pumpkin. We took lots of measurements and checked everything to find that all is proceeding normally. It was so cool to see the four chambers of the heart and the valves opening and closing as it beat! Too bad Brandon couldn't make it to see that. Per the measurements, I'm still on track for an Oct. 20 due date. After all that we checked to see what the gender was and we're happy to announce we're having a GIRL! Guess the votes were right this time =)
Here she is! looking perfect
9 comments:
A Girl! yay:) they are so much fun!
Wow! I'm excited to see what a Peterson girl will be like. :O)
Have fun buying cute frilly pink stuff. :)
I guessed girl because the boy streak in the Haines ward looks like it is shifty to girls, you just fit the pattern YAY!
So exciting!!!!!!!! Congrats! Little girls are a ton of fun!
Michal! I still can't believe you're going to have a beautiful baby girl! I'm so so excited!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! Glad you are getting settled, seeing sites, and enjoying the area!
Congrats Michal! That is so awesome. I'm so excited for you both.
So exciting! Girls are so much fun! We're so happy for you guys! And my birthday is the 21st of October.. it is really a great birthday month!
Lynn will be please that she "called" this one correctly! We're excited to have a Peterson girl. =-)
love, carol
Post a Comment