The day after we arrived in Charlottesville was Rebecca's due date (also our 4th anniversary!). However, Kaden waited 6 more days to make his appearance so as to have everyone's undivided attention! We went and visited them a few times in the hospital and now he's home and adjusting to life outside the womb. He is perfect in every way and Rebecca and Neil are being great parents (despite the extreme lack of sleep).
proud daddy Neil
like I said...just perfect and absolutely adorable!
uncle Brando
2 comments:
So weird! I had a dance class with Neil my freshman year at BYU (World Dance)! What a small world! Glad you guys are enjoying the East. Your home looks beautiful!
Oh, he's so cute! But we have a question (Kevin and I): Why is he sleeping? Shouldn't he be rip-roaring ready to go now that he's out here? We're confused. ;)
Post a Comment