Our second day of driving took us to Tennessee. The real state line was in the middle of the Mississippi river, but this sign was more convenient for pictures. While in Tennessee we stopped to honor the King:
and the birthplace of Blues and Rock'n'Roll:
and introduced our moms to the delicious burgers and abundant fries from Five Guys!
Before stopping for the night we made it to the Tennessee/Virginia border and stayed there in Bristol.
We felt very welcome!
2 comments:
I love the figurine pictures! Sounds like you are almost home sweet new home! Hey, I'm going to be out east A LOT this summer. I will probably be down at Amy's (in VA) sometime in August. We will have to get together! Hope all is going well!
Hahaha! What funny posts! I can't tell if it was the boredom motivating the pictures (like checking the GPS) or just excitement. Well, I'm excited for you!! (I might have to copy some of your picture ideas for our journey out of ABQ). Good luck getting settled.
Post a Comment