Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween costumes

I've been back dating posts as I try to catch up, so if you haven't seen our recent posts, look below! I'll keep working on them. But for now we'll skip ahead and show off this year's Halloween costumes! We went to a trunk-or-treat last night and I was so pleased with how the costumes turned out! Brielle had a great time, Lily fell asleep on the way there and didn't wake up until we left.




3 comments:

Mama Judy said...

What cute 'lil pumpkins!

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

It would be nice to be able to fall asleep like Lily! the girls look so sweet in their adorable costumes--and Lily has some good lookin' shoes there. Brielle has a great smile

Erin Gibbons said...

Did you make those adorable costumes?! So cute! It's fun to catch up with you guys on what you're doing!