October we celebrated Daddy's and Carter's birthdays! We made some caramel cheesecake cookie brownies for Brandon's birthday and cake balls for Carter's. Carter loves to cruise around on anything that will be still and will explore everywhere. He's still very happy despite getting an ear infection almost like clockwork every 6 weeks.
It was a nice day so we visited the Hershey Gardens and climbed through the pumpkins a little.
Later in October we dressed in costumes to visit the Hershey Gardens Pumpkin Glow. Brielle originally wanted to be a hot dog for Halloween. I was glad that she liked the giraffe costume we discovered at the consignment store!
For this event Lily wore an Ariel costume
Carter was a cute little clownfish!
Cool fish carving
I loved the hummingbird
There were some star wars, minions, and Disney character carvings too that were impressive. Afterwards we got to see some of the big butterflies and moths, spiders, and caterpillars that are housed in the new conservatory.
At the Hershey Halloween parade where the kids got tons of candy. There were some great floats and groups. My favorite was a high school float where they used water bottles and colored lights (or colored water maybe?) and made a giant Lite Brite design with them. Hope that makes sense. It was really cool. Brandon was out of town, and when we got home from the parade I discovered I had only my car keys but not the house keys! Luckily we were able to hang out at a neighbors house while I figured a way to get inside. What an adventure!
At the PIM trunk or treat
More candy and fun at HersheyPark!
Carter getting into the cereal cabinet....
and the dishwasher...
Look what I can do mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment