Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October Happenings

So far this month has been pretty exciting! We celebrated Brandon and Neil's birthday with cake and ice cream with a few friends from the ward.



Getting ready to blow out the candles!

 Close up of the giant cupcake cake I made....I'm no Jennie when it comes to decorating cakes, but at least it was yummy!

Happy Birthday Twins!


Grandma came to visit and watch Kaden while Neil and Rebecca went to Ireland for a nursing conference. Brielle was excited to meet her, especially since Grandma has a special touch for calming her down!

 I didn't get too many pictures; one day we went on a walk with Kaden, and this pic was so cute!



 Today is Brielle's 5 week old birthday, or my original due date!

Here she is at a week and a half:


 Here's what she looks like now:

 yay!

 one of the many funny faces we see

 tummy time!

enough with the paparazzi, I need a nap!

6 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

so cute!!! :0)

Sean and Jennie said...

She is so beautiful! She really has grown a lot, is she wearing newborn clothes yet? I think your cake looks great!

Bonnie Gutzman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie Gutzman said...

Isn't it weird to hit your due date and imagine if she had waited 5 more weeks? I don't know about you, but I'm glad Asher decided to come early, even if it was just a couple of weeks. She is so adorable. It's fun to compare, since ours are the same age! Though Asher is probably twice the size. :)

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

A wonderful October set! And I love the new top picture of the couple with the baby - certainly a vital part of being the happiest couple! Love, Dad.

Chance and Beth said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute. I can't imagine you needing to wait that extra 5 weeks! Knowing what you do know I bet that would have been torture! Happy Birthday Brandon!