"Sometimes I just like taking it easy, hanging out with Daddy"
"Sometimes daddy gets really close with the camera and I'm not sure what sort of face to make! Usually I just stick my tongue out =)"
"Mommy says that Daddy's birthday is coming up soon! We enjoyed going to Red Robin to have a free burger and a free pretzel at the mall. I took one glance at the menu and just decided to nap, one of my favorites things to do!"
"When I get fussy I like to wave my hands around a lot! Sometimes I'm lucky while waving my arms around any my thumb ends up in my mouth, which I have found to be a handy self-soothing device when my pacifier is not around"
"Here it looks like I am either waving my arms trying to learn to fly or raising my hands to conduct the music played by a famous symphony orchestra one day, or at least sacrament meeting hymns"
"I love going shopping with Mommy and trying new outfits, especially ones that have a "B" for my name or involve a cute bow or flower on my head. Most of all, I love spending time with Mommy and Daddy"
Thanks for that contribution Brielle! Michal and I have been learning to pull the night shift regularly to take care of Brielle who continues like clockwork to get hungry every two hours between naps! =) Despite that we've found time to work on our own project of creating a homemade fall wreath to welcome family and friends into our home for the Autumn season! Here it is now at the entrance to our home:
And here's a closeup:
6 comments:
We're glad Brielle felt up to an interview and loved to hear the things she shared. I think we all love to imagine we can fly and such a sweet little angel can surely do it best of all! Her self-soothing device is always available as long as she's lucky enough for it to find her mouth. =-) And can imagine her as a little girl practicing conducting great orchestras.
Your wreath is very lovely and I can't wait to see it!
love, mom p
She really is so adorable! I love the little too too ( I have no idea how to spell that:)
Ithink dance lessons must be in Brielle's future!
Michal - thanks for the comment on my blog! It looks like you just welcomed a sweet little bundle yourself :) CONGRATS! Where are you living these days?
3 weeks already?? It is so crazy how fast time goes by. She is beautiful! Cute post!
My goodness, that is the cutest little tutu I have ever seen, and the sweetest ballerina ever!
Post a Comment