Saturday, September 25, 2010

More Brielle

Here I am at my most pregnant self (34 weeks), looking rather like Pocahontas standing on the rocks at the Blue Ridge Parkway. Grandma and Grandpa Peterson missed Brielle's arrival by just a few days!



 
 Brielle makes some funny faces sometimes. This is right before we left our hospital room. She looks so bummed to be leaving the hospital, and waves a little bit to the discharge nurse.

  

First Night Home! A little baby in a big crib.

 
Behind Bars

 Getting some phototherapy on Dad's lap. 
(you can see the blue light peeking out of her blanket)



The little pumpkin with a little pumpkin flower arrangement sent by Grandma and Grandpa!

 Modeling the adorable knit hat Anoush gave us at the baby shower. 
It's a tad big, but is just so dang cute!

8 comments:

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

What wonderful photos! I like to think of you as Eliza Bennett standing up on top of the rocks! But maybe you felt more like Pocahontas--I think she did give birth while on the long trek. Brielle does look pretty small in that crib and what a beautiful knit (or crocheted) cap! She'll have fun growing into both of them. And it's interesting to see the light peeking out at the corner there as Brielle was in Brandon's lap so we can picture your descriptions more easily. Keep it coming! love, mom and dad p

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

Not to mention her funny face as you're about to leave! She's going to be lots of fun to just watch hour by hour.
carol and darrell

Heather Dayton said...

She is SO SO cute! I love her eyes just peeking open in the picture of her on Brandon's lap - they're so blue! I still can't believe she came so early. I'm very happy for you guys. :) Hopefully all 3 of you are getting some sleep!

Heather Dayton said...

P.S. Michal - you don't even look like you just had a baby! You look fabulous and as skinny as ever.

Unknown said...

congrats! She's so cute!

Chad and Nicole said...

She is Beautiful!!! Congratulations again!!

Trudy said...

"Just around the riverbend"--yep, looks like Pocohontas to me! Leah used to sing "You Light Up my Life" when she was 3 years old. Well, literally, Brielle did light up your lives! (in more ways than one)

bekahjr said...

she is beautiful!! Just beautiful! and you look great too! I hope our little man doesn't come early because I am not ready, ha ha.