Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag 2

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) Rockin' it up on the AcaDec team
2.) Carpooling to early morning seminary
3.) Got my drivers' license (funny story: My birthday is always on spring break. The Friday before the break I was supposed to get some document from the school office about attendance or good grades or something in order to get my license. I totally forgot, because one of my friends and I NEEDED to go see an early showing of "Man in the Iron Mask" so we left school immediately and had a blast eating fruity mentos and swooning over Leonardo DiCaprio. When it was time to go to the DMV, I was so upset I didn't have the documents. I couldn't wait until the next Monday, so my mom managed to contact a former co-worker who was employed by the school to let us into the school office so we could sneak around looking for my paper. We got it and I was able to get my license on my birthday!)
4.) Went on a date to Subway. maybe there was a movie, but I don't think so. pretty lame huh?
5.) Traveling with the orchestra. I think it was Chicago that year.

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today
1.) Clean up the house before Kenna comes
2.) Have Kenna's violin lesson
3.) Big experiment at the VA (hope it works!)
4.) Balance the checkbook
5.) Figure out what's for dinner.

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Chips and Salsa (or that green chile dip.....swoon!)
2.) Peanut Butter M&M's
3.) Any baked good
4.) Blue Bunny Triple Raspberry Temptation ice cream
5.) Homemade granola (with chocolate!)

5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Pay off Brandon's med school loans
2.) Invest for retirement
3.) Get another car
4.) Take care of my mom
5.) Travel to South America, Italy, Greece, Bora Bora, Thailand, etc.

5 Places I've Lived...
1.) Amarillo, TX
2.) Provo, UT
3.) Uruguay
4.) Salt Lake City, UT
5.) Albuquerque, NM

5 Jobs I've Had
1.) Research Assistant-greenhouse and sugarbeet viruses
2.) Research Assistant-air quality of industrial livestock pens/pig barns
3.) Accounting assistant-doctor's office
4.) Graduate Research Assistant-cellular stress response transcription factors
5.) Graduate Research Assistant-host response to Staph infections
(hmm there's a theme here)

5 People I tag
oh, you know you want to. go ahead and do it!

Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: