Friday, October 10, 2008

More good news

This past week Brandon received 3 different scholarships totaling $7500! Woohoo! I think we should buy a car ;)
He's finishing up his week of night shift labor and delivery and has been helping on a number of births. He hopes to deliver one himself this next week. The journal approved the final touches of our manuscript, so look for my paper in the December issue of Cell Host & Microbe! (I just know you all have subscriptions!)
AND I discovered my cousins' blogs at last! I'm so happy! I've been following Brandon's cousins' blogs for awhile now and I'm glad I can keep up with my side too!
And sometime Kathi I'll get around to doing your tag....I've just got to think of some random yet witty facts about myself. (any suggestions? tell me about 'em!)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for scholarships!

Kristi Sue Fulton said...

Congratulations to you both! That is so incredibly excited in many ways! How amazing to have a paper published and for Brandon to maybe deliver a baby!

KCordell said...

Hi Michal,
I tagged you. Just go to my blog and read the instructions at the end of my post. You don't have to do it. It's all in fun but I'm interested in your anwsers.