Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag 1

I suppose I've waited long enough to do this, that all you lovely readers are just dying with suspense! hahaha (I wonder if more than 3 people read our blog; if so, I'm sure death by suspense is pretty low on their list of things to do)
Here's a tag from my friend Kathi, who had some interesting things to say about herself.

So I'll try to come up with some random facts about me/us.

1. I could be pretty dramatic as a child. I grew up running around the high school theater and picked up a few skills like fainting, saying "woe is me", and perfecting the art of dress up.

2. I resisted getting a cell phone at first, since being on my mission, I had missed the whole transition from "use them for emergencies" to "everyone must have one". I held out about 3 months.

3. I have a large mole on my right ankle that I have always loved. I suppose I thought it gave me character. My mom has always wanted me to get it removed in case it becomes cancerous, but so far the doctors haven't thought it necessary. (whew!)

4. We like to pose for ride pictures. On the Dinosaur ride in Disney's Animal Kingdom, instead of jumping with fright when the huge T-rex loomed over our jeep, Brandon and I posed with a kiss. Our ridemates thought that picture was hilarious.

5. Our first FHE in our new apartment was held by candlelight since the power went out.

6. My jaw is pretty flexible. I can make my upper and lower lips go in opposite directions. Brandon is double jointed, and goes through a ritual of cracking various joints in the morning.

7. I almost got hit by the cement chute extending from the cement truck as it was turning into a parking lot I was trying to get out of the other day. Honestly, why would they drive with that chute extended?!?

I tag..... Lauren, Eric, and Jessica (links on sidebar) and anyone else who wants to do this.

No comments: