Monday, November 28, 2022

Fall 2022

 The Kids played in a Halloween Piano Recital. They got to dress up and play themed songs. It was held at a retirement center and the kids said the piano keys were really hard to push down, I guess it doesn't get played very often! Afterwards all the students got to go "trick or treating" at different stations around the recital room so they got lots of goodies.


 




we decorated Halloween cookies


I spent all summer growing tomatoes and jalapeños and making salsa. 
By the end of October this was our stash!


Also loved the wildflowers I planted and that these Cosmos bloomed all through the fall!


Carter's thankful turkey


The day before my New York trip, I went to a piano sale and picked out a new piano! It finally arrived the week before Thanksgiving. We love it!




The girls helped with setting the Thanksgiving table and folding the napkins!


Our feast! 



The day after Thanksgiving we were invited to a leftover pie party and now I think we need to do it every year!

No comments: