Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter

We managed to get up early enough Easter morning to make our traditional Resurrection Rolls for breakfast, then got ready for church. The highlight was the choir singing an Easter medley that Brandon and Sean put together. It turned out great! Once we got home the girls hunted for Easter eggs and found surprises from the bunny at the table. Carter hunted for eggs after he woke up from his nap. I'm so glad it was pleasant enough (though windy) outside and that my tulips were in full bloom for the occasion!







A favorite was the new training chopsticks, since their old pair broke!














We had ham, twice baked potatoes, easter colored deviled eggs, asparagus, rolls, and lemon cake for Easter dinner! So glad we got to be together and celebrate Christ's resurrection day!




2 comments:

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

Your tulips are fantastic, Michal! Brielle and Lily are pretty in their Easter outfits and look like they had lots of fun on their egg hunt. Carter looks very manly with his own lawn mower--I can hear him making engine sounds now =-) I think I need to get a training pair of chopsticks too--never did figure out those things =-)

Sean and Jennie said...

Gorgeous girls and gorgeous tulips!