Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pioneer Day


We had a fun ward activity and lunch for Pioneer Day. Brielle enjoyed "panning for gold" and running up the hill with Daddy. There were horseshoes and tug of war for the older kids and adults, and both were super popular! Brielle made a Pioneer bonnet out of a lunch sack and we did some spontaneous Ring Around the Rosy before having a yummy lunch of hamburgers, hot dogs, and a variety of home baked pies. We happened to sample the overall winning pie, a peach melba, and it was delicious!





Me at 37 weeks


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Michal, you look lovely while pregnant. Before I scrolled all the way down, I didn't even remember you were expecting. How nice to not be one of those people (like, ahem, moi) who not only gets pregnant in the belly, but also in the face and everywhere else. :) I hope you're also feeling well.
Also, the panning for gold idea looks like so much fun! What was the gunk they were panning through, and what was the gold to find?