Brielle likes to dance around to the music on one of her toys. We have to be sneaky about filming, because she'll stop doing it and want to watch through the camera if she notices us!
I love how Brielle gives directions to the stage hand, Dad! "Aja!" (again!) and (izzy) for dizzy =-) and it was cute to see her reaction to having a camera catching her dancing! what a big girl--and ready for the big girl bed Daddy is putting together =-) love, mom p
2 comments:
I love how Brielle gives directions to the stage hand, Dad! "Aja!" (again!) and (izzy) for dizzy =-) and it was cute to see her reaction to having a camera catching her dancing! what a big girl--and ready for the big girl bed Daddy is putting together =-) love, mom p
Mom does a great job with the camera--I can't imagine how you keep her from seeing it?!
Post a Comment