Here's some photos of what we've been up to lately
Visiting the temple with Neil, Rebecca, and Kaden
Pretty flowers! We saw a group of youth planting these when we came to the temple in early May, now they're all blooming nicely!
Reading books. (How precious is this? I love seeing my two loves together like that!)
Swimming with Kaden
Water baby!
3 comments:
I love the swimming pictures! Brielle looks so cute in hats!
Love the photos of your family at the temple and Brielle and Kaden at the swimmin' hole! But my favorite is of Brandon and Brielle looking at each other while Brandon tells her a story--and your description of them together is lovely and perfect. Brielle looks like she's in some dancer pose in the one swimming photo--or maybe a gymnast! love, mom p
Your summer looks like it has been fun, but also relaxing. Perfect! I love the last picture of Brielle in the swimming pool!!
Post a Comment