Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life is full of uncertainty...

Brielle has had a classic, anxious sort of "I don't know about this..." look in her eyes as she faced life's challenges these past couple of weeks, including her first attempt at, *gasp* trying out something other than milk for mealtime. In this case, old-fashioned oatmeal:


 Whose idea was this, anyways?


 Yay, I did it!


Brielle loves to hold her head up high during tummy time to take a look around the room



And finally, we decided to try out a jumper for Brielle. This picture apparently depicts what your baby SHOULD look like while using the baby jumper.



This is a picture of Brielle after being in the jumper for about 5 seconds: 


Clinging to life as Daddy takes a picture for posterity


We propped her up better and swung her back and forth for a while which she had a lot of fun with, will try out the jumping part next time!

3 comments:

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

Brielle definitely has a "I'm clinging to the life raft for all I'm worth!" look on her face. As I recall, Daddy had some doubts of his own about the jumper. And I love the look on her face as she's thinking about the oatmeal--"why would I consider this stuff?! Mommy's my favorite and has everything I need!!" What a fun morning you've spent together. Thanks for sharing these priceless moments with us. love, mom and dad p

Trudy said...

I think Brielle was being swallowed alive by the jumper!

F Montierth said...

Hey, so good to hear from you and see all the changes that have happened these last few years! Congrats on the growth of family - she is a doll!