I think Brielle is grateful for toes she can reach and I love her frequent pose of holding her hands together looking like she's giving thanks for her many blessings. She has a lovely smile and twinkly eyes. I think in the first photo it looks like she's taking a peak at what others are doing and wondering if they're having as much fun as she is! love, mom p
2 comments:
I doubt those reasons could be because she is simply adorable! Seriously so so so cute!
I think Brielle is grateful for toes she can reach and I love her frequent pose of holding her hands together looking like she's giving thanks for her many blessings. She has a lovely smile and twinkly eyes. I think in the first photo it looks like she's taking a peak at what others are doing and wondering if they're having as much fun as she is! love, mom p
Post a Comment