Monday, April 26, 2010

Header

If you read our blog in a reader, head on over to the real site to check out the cool blog header Brandon made to celebrate our graduation!

8 comments:

Kat said...

Nice work, Brandon. That's really cool!

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

It looks fantastic and really cool! Love the "doctor/doctor" mirror images--and I agree that the biohazard sign looks like a Klingon empire symbol--I'll have to research which came first =-)

yeah! graduation is only 3 weeks away!! congratulations on all your hard work and many accomplishments!!
love carol and darrell/AKA mom and dad

Nate said...

That is Super! What kind of doctor are you Dr. Peterson?!?

Nate said...

The last mention was from Maggie & Nate Mason!

Bev said...

Cool header! And congrats both of you!

Michal and Brandon said...

Hey Nate and Maggie, great to hear from you both, haven't seen you in a while! I'm hoping to become a cardiologist (starting with internal medicine residency training in Charlottesville, Virginia)

Chelsea said...

Brandon, are you getting emails about our class reunion this summer? If not, email me, and I'll pass it on to Becca Fellers, who is planning the thing.

Chelsea said...

Oh, and call me Mrs. Captain Observant.... I just checked that you did make a profile thingy on the website. :S