Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

We had a lovely Easter with tie-dyed Easter eggs


yummy Easter cookies
can you spot the fluffy sheep and Pacman and Ghost cookies?




and attending General Conference!

 (actually, we just watched from home, but it was still awesome!)

While visiting in White Rock, the Easter Bunny brought Mom and Dad a special Easter basket with a surprise in it....

Baby socks announcing the arrival of Baby Peterson in October!
That's right, we're expecting!

10 comments:

J and L said...

Yay!! Congratulations Michal and Brandon!! Hope you are feeling well and doing well! The 1st tri-mester was a doozy for me, so I hope it has been treating you well. We are super excited for you!!! Much love from your cousins JL&T!!

Chelsea said...

Wait a second, baby socks?!?! Congrats!

Jessica Dunlap said...

YAAAY! I am so happy for you two ... um, three! Your baby is sure lucky to have you two as parents. Sebastian and I are SOOO excited for you! How have you been feeling Michal? How far along does this make you? Gosh, all I can really say is ... WAHOO!!!!

Kat said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!

And, let me get this straight...you were in your first trimester while you were defending your dissertation?! You are even more amazing than I thought.

Charles and Carol said...

Way to go Michal and Brandon. From you "old" hometeacher in Amarillo.

Matt and Jen said...

Yay! So excited for you guys...Kat made sure we all had the good news. Congrats on all the big, great things you guys have accomplished...amazing...& ditto on Kat's comment about the dissertation...wow.

Andrea said...

Whoo hoo! I know I already commented on your FB status, Brandon, but this deserves another "congrats"!

Your parents look great, and very excited! I was in NM the weekend before you guys were there. I must say, I think your dad is one of the best Gospel Doctrine teachers I've had!

Andrea (W.)

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

How nifty to feel the happiness of that moment again with your picture of Carol, me and the socks!

Love,
Dad

Angela said...

We are sooo sooo sooo happy for you two! You will make wonderful, fabulous parents! I hope you feel good and that everything goes well! Any hopes for a boy or a girl?

Chance and Beth said...

YAY!!! So happy for you! Sad you have to leave before the baby comes! You are going to be great parents, so excited for yoU!!