Friday, November 24, 2017

November and Disneyland

We visited the zoo and got to see the tortoises have their lunch! We actually saw plenty of active animals that day, including two rats that were scavenging the dropped corn from the geese feeding area. 


Brielle's last soccer game. They had a fun time this season!


Playdate at Duck Donuts. Carter got to decorate his own and he loved it!!




Brandon went to Anaheim for an AHA conference. The day after he left, Mama Judy arrived, then the next day I left to join Brandon in California! I was a little nervous to leave the kids, but traveling by myself without having to worry about anyone else was amazing!

The morning after I got to Anaheim, Brandon and I visited the Newport Beach Temple together. It was so nice to do a session together, that rarely happens. The temple was beautiful, and I loved the murals on the walls that had coastline scenes.




Brandon went to the last part of his conference while I went to California Adventure with Carol and Darrell. Unfortunately the Radiator Springs Racers ride was closed! We rode the Toy Story Mania and met Brandon for lunch. We had a lot of fun that day and the next riding rides and shopping for Disney stuff!


Everything was decorated for Christmas








Lines weren't bad at all, we walked right on to our own private boat at Splash Mountain! 



Mom and Dad treated us to the milk and honey funnel cake. Topped with honey, condensed milk, golden flecked whipped cream and edible flowers! Delicious but rich....probably could've lived with a third of it!



Love all the Christmas trees everywhere




We made the most of our time there, riding in the front of the car on Space Mountain twice, going on some fun Star Tours, experiencing the new Soarin' over the world (it was amazing, especially Iguazú Falls), and the Christmas themed Small World ride (mixed up with Jingle Bells!) Thanks Mom and Dad and Mama Judy for making this trip possible and so much fun! The kids had a great time and were very good for Mama Judy. She managed to get them to all their school and activities, do their hair, reading time, piano time, and of course lots of play time. We love you and we loved Disneyland!



1 comment:

Mama Judy said...

Great California photos! They made me wish the children and I had been with you 😄