Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy 10 years!

We celebrated our tenth anniversary on June 3rd, which also happens to be national donut day. We of course had to find some donuts to celebrate! 


I'm so lucky to have this man by my side. He always makes us laugh, helps us lighten up, helps out with any little thing we need, has great ideas, and supports us in all we have going on. Here's to the next ten!!

June looks to be fun since Brandon has the month off! On the list: Hershey park, vacation, packing some boxes, and attempting to finalize things for our mortgage. 

Carter is growing and as cute as ever!


Brandon's fellowship had a nice graduation dinner and program. We took the kids which I was worried ours would be the only ones there. I think about half the families brought them and half didn't, so we were okay :)

Brandon had a great three years training here and we're so happy to get to stay in Hershey with such wonderful colleagues, friends, and church family.


No comments: