Here are photos of what the girls have been up to before the school year started again!
Last playdate with our dear friends the Terrys:
Visiting the Life Lion helicopter for playgroup:
Attending a cool reptile show at the park:
More animals at the zoo and Lake Tobias:
This female elk routinely tries to board the safari bus to beg for snacks. The bus driver lets her on part of the way then prods her off after awhile!
Beautiful fallow deer
Baby goats were very cute, and very nibble-y they kept trying to chew on my dress!
Took a trip to the beautiful temple and ran into some C-ville friends!
Silly girls
Watching Rio 2 for FREE in the nicest movie theater ever; check out the giant leather recliners!
Ice cream at Milton Hershey school, yum!
Peach picking with friends....I froze some, ate a bunch, made delicious peach crisp, and made a bunch of freezer jam with our share.
Visited the airport's open house, the girls got to sit in a small plane and in a giant jet engine turbine
And see the Kissmobile up close!







1 comment:
I think the Kiss-mobile is cuter than the Oscar Meyer wiener mobile! The fallow deer photo is stunning-looks like a scene from a movie in the lush English countryside. Gotta say the reptiles make my skin crawl but I bet the girls were fascinated. Those baby goats look so cute--and I loved your "nibbly" description--hope your dress is ok.
Post a Comment