Monday, July 7, 2014

July 4th and fun stuff!

So this is what Brielle looked like coming home from the airport after the wedding:


She says "I'm tired of going on trips!" ha ha! no kidding. We're glad to be home.

 Back to playing with friends

 We went raspberry picking. We only managed to get a little over a quart before Lily had had enough of me telling her not to eat the berries yet.  That's okay, they were delicious and we made one jar of freezer jam and ate the rest!


Annual ward Pancake breakfast on the 4th of July. The Primary kids sang a patriotic song and were so cute!



Neighborhood bike parade


Only picture I got of Lily at the parade. She was fighting a fever and just not feeling well.


That night we went to the lawn by the medical center to listen to the symphony, eat free ice cream, and watch the lights on the building!


Dancing Lily

 Brielle conducting the music



Happy Birthday America! We love this great nation!

2 comments:

Mama Judy said...

I love the Fourth of July! What fun!

Sean and Jennie said...

I love your new cover photo from the wedding! What fun 4th of July traditions Hershey has! Poor Lily feeling sick =(