Trying on hats:
looking pretty:
Reading bedtime stories:
Brandon’s been working very hard on his last gen med rotation ever....he’ll be so glad when it’s over, it’s been rough.
Michal’s busy taking the girls to storytime, gymnastics, art class, mainly music, and playdates. I’m also trying out lots of different recipes, some from the new cookbooks I got for Christmas! I think our favorite has been the Smitten Kitchen’s Cinnamon Toast French Toast, which is not only in the book but also on her blog! Check it out!
Lily’s sitting up all the time now and tolerates tummy time better since she can practice putting her knees under her. Brielle’s working on learning her 11-20 numbers (thirteen, fifteen, eighteen, nineteen seem to be a struggle) and her letter sounds. Both of them currently have runny noses but other than that are a happy bunch. Think that’s all for now, stay tuned for V-day surprises!
1 comment:
Brielle looks great in hats and not everybody does. Lily has such a beautiful smile--and looks so pretty and happy sitting there in her dress all by herself.
Post a Comment