Thursday, May 5, 2011

On the move

6 comments:

Sean and Jennie said...

so cute! We love the music and the outfit!

Judy said...

What great rhythm this clever baby displays!

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

We think Brielle looks like she's swimming across the floor! She's so cute and I was trying to see what kind of help her feet and toes are giving in her propulsion method. She is sure of reaching what she has her eye on! love, mom and dad p =-)

A Whit said...

This is Andrea from Brandon's home ward, I changed my screen name so I didn't want you guys to think I was some crazy person commenting about your child!

Speaking of which, she's so cute! A very efficient scooter too!

Chad and Nicole said...

What a doll!! And I love her outfit!! Did you make it?

Trudy said...

I think Brielle is ready for swimming lessons! Looks like she's doing the butterfly stroke!