Christmas Eve we had a brisket dinner followed by the reading of the Christmas story from the scriptures with carols throughout.
Neil and Kaden on Christmas Eve
Eric and Brielle on Christmas Eve
Then we all bundled up to go look at lights!
Christmas morning we opened presents and then had brunch all together, played games, called home, and had a Christmas feast of honey baked ham!
Us girls in our new pajamas on Christmas morning
Brielle's favorite part of Christmas is the tree...she loves looking at the lights!
I love the tree!
Christmas makes us happy!
That evening it snowed and iced the roads so church was canceled the next day. We held our own Sacrament meeting and worked on a 3D puzzle of the Capitol.
We are so grateful for the gift of Christ that we remember at this time of year and for all of you! Happy holidays and may you have a wonderful new year!
3 comments:
Thanks for this post! There are so many wonderful photos ti enjoy--I love Brielle's expression in the "wrapped up to go see the lights" shot (full of anticipation) but she is so cute in the "gotta look at the trees" shots as well--with the exultant "I love the tree!" pose and her specially big smile as Michal is holding her all wrapped up. We love the photos of other family members too--Neil and Kaden and Eric holding Brielle. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! love, mom p
Cute pictures! I really love the one of Brielle under the tree--so cute!
Great tree! I love the photo of Brielle under it! You're rockin' your hairstyle, Michal-it looks great!
Post a Comment