Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Two new posts today, be sure to see this one and our post about our trip to California!

Brandon did all the work for Halloween this year, decorating the house mostly by himself and then carving two little pumpkins into glowing luminarias!

cute sugar pie pumpkins

a view of the carved pumpkins from above

and lit up! whooo!



power drill, baby



Because I have a jacket that looks like sheep's wool, I decided to be a sheep for Halloween and Brandon was my shepherd. The ward party was fun and had lots of activities for the kids including a Trunk 'r Treat, bowling, cupcake walk, prizes, donut bite, bouncy house, and a magician show!


Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

I love the costumes! How scriptural--you gotta love the imagery of a shepherd and ewe lamb. =-)
love, mom/carol

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

also love the creative pumpkin designs--i usually can only think of the tried and true smiley face--mom

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

Love your jack-o-lanterns! I've never tried a power drill to cut holes, but I've been wanting to! Now I'll be inspired. :)