Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall comes to the Peterson Home!

Michal and I really enjoyed General Conference this weekend! While Michal was working on making homemade chicken broth/chicken noodle soup from scratch, Brandon put up some fall decorations. We had fun adding fall leaves to the collage in our front room


Up close of our pictures and the fall leaves


There's Michal in the kitchen while Brandon puts the homemade leaves from one of our FHE activities around the mirror

Our hallway pictures with a new pumpkin addition and Michal's free gift from attending Deseret Book while Brandon was at the priesthood session (a plaque with Elder's Wirthlin's "Come what may and love it")


Nothing says Happy Halloween like a cute little sugar pumpkin and a beanie baby vampire! Happy Autumn everyone!

3 comments:

Sean and Jennie said...

It looks so nice! Classy in Sean's words. How did you attach the leaves to the wall?

ashleymhc said...

I'm a little jealous that you got a plaque at DB. I went with high hopes. What was I thinking? There were like 200 people in the store right at 6, so no I had no chance, I didn't feel like 20% discount was worth waiting in a forever long line. So I went and enjoyed Hobby Lobby!

Michal and Brandon said...

We just used clear thumb tacks to attach the strings of leaves to the wall and masking tape (worked better than clear scotch tape) for the other individual leaves, it worked great! You can get leaf wreaths/strings like this for pretty cheap at Walmart, the grocery store, or Hobby Lobby.