Monday, November 10, 2008

The Spookiest Couple on Earth

Okay, maybe not the spookiest but we did have fun coming up with costumes and celebrating Halloween. In true Sunshine Terrace tradition, we had no trick or treaters; so we went to a party.
Side elevation of the giant Pioneer Woman Apple Pie

Mmmmmm!

Another tradition of ours....a night sky pumpkin!

Michal as the Sweet Tooth Fairy. Notice the apron, cupcake wand and plate of goodies!

Brandon the Pirate loves goodies too. ARRGGHH!

With the Gunns at their Halloween Party. We played Clue and Brandon was the champion!

3 comments:

Chad and Nicole said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! I love the costumes!!

P.S. Thank you guys for the gift card! That was really nice of you guys. Thank you!

F Montierth said...

It was good to hear from you guys. Tell Brandon congrats on the scholarships, and also to you on your publications. There's something wonderful about seeing your name in print! Kent and I were wondering what we do about the tithing info from Sunport ward. Who do we contact? Let me know if you get the chance!

Bev said...

Hey guys your costumes are cute, anyway I got this bloggy award and had to tag 5 other bloggers and since I don't know many other bloggers I chose you!