Afterwards we came back for cherry pie:

Those tasteless cherries from last week finally got used up. To avoid having a tasteless pie, I put in a can of cherry pie filling too.
On Tuesday we met up with the Petersons for dinner (Asian food, how fitting!) and Kung Fu Panda. That movie was hilarious and very well done! Definitely a must see!
Wednesday we rented two movies for the price of one! We watched Premonition that evening. I didn't like the ending, but the suspense was good, a head game that wasn't too tricky...but kept you thinking.
Thursday we went home teaching....yay! Friday Brandon cleaned the WHOLE house and did laundry so I'd have free time to shop for shoes on Saturday. Awww what a sweetie! That night we watched Lars and the Real Girl. It's a very sweet movie (read: tear jerker for Michal) and I'd recommend it.
At work, we tried to celebrate my mentor's birthday, but she wasn't around on Thursday (we ate peach pie without her) and left early on Friday! (we ate chocolate cake without her too...you'd think someone would stay around for chocolate cake!)
Saturday we slept in, went shopping, and attended Stake Conference. This next week we're looking forward to some R&R in Las Vegas!!
I also made thumbprint jam cookies this week. Brandon made a smiley face out of them:
1 comment:
What a fun week! You look like a wonderful bakeress :)
Love, Jessica
Post a Comment